Morningstar’s Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) provides line and heavy aircraft maintenance services on Boeing 757, ATR 42/72 and Cessna C208 aircraft as well as line maintenance services on the Airbus A300/A310, MD 10/11 and Boeing 767 aircraft types.
Our team members are industry professionals who understand the importance of safety as an individual and as a member of high-performance unit. Our work is impeccable thanks to our high quality standards and our vast experience in maintaining small to large transport-category aircraft. We focus on delivering high-quality maintenance services which in turn provide a safety-focused and on-time operating environment.
- Transport Canada M1 or M2 AME license
- Transport category experience beneficial but not required
- Must either possess or be able to obtain a Transport Canada security clearance (Restricted Area Identification Card)
- Valid provincial driver’s license required
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Locations of our Maintenance Bases:
- Montreal (Mirabel)
- Quebec City