Morningstar is very proud of our dedicated group of professionals.
- Flight Followers
- Crew Schedulers
- Flight Crew
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Licensed and Apprentices)
- Maintenance Operations Controllers
- Records and Training Administrators
- Quality Assurance Inspectors
- Safety and Finance professionals
Morningstar invests in its employees with a strong commitment to training and development. We are proud of our employee retention. Many employees exceed 20 years of service. The company offers a competitive total compensation package including a generous company matched group RRSP program and an industry leading benefits program consisting of:
- 3 weeks of vacation for all new employees
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Family Assistance Program
- Health Care Spending Account
- Lifestyle Spending Account
Our employees also have access to a number of travel and retail industry discounts. In addition, our employees can enjoy jumpseat privileges on Morningstar aircraft to destinations coast to coast within Canada.
When we are looking for experienced aviation industry team members to join us, we will post it here. If you think you have got what it takes to succeed, we encourage you to apply with us.